- Excellent employment opportunity for an Analytical Chemist in the Mt Vernon, IN area.
- Perform routine qualitative and quantitative analytical chemistry tests or audits on laboratory samples as assigned at a high level with a focus on quality and efficiency. Perform data review activities as required.
- Organize daily work to ensure completion in a timely manner. Follow established methods, utilize approved laboratory techniques and perform routine calculations.
- Maintain current, complete, legible notebooks and laboratory records in compliance with good scientific and regulatory practices.
- Maintain adequate inventories of reagents, glassware, and other supplies.
- Write and execute laboratory investigations for known laboratory errors and OOS results using Trackwise and/or other QC procedures.
- Execute laboratory processes in compliance with GMPs, site and corporate policies, standard operating procedures (SOPs), and test methods. Immediately reports deviations that have the potential to compromise product quality.
- Maintain a safe work environment by following all Health & Safety policies and procedures; immediately reports potential unsafe conditions to supervision.
- Maintain awareness of safety and emergency procedures and good laboratory practices as they apply to the work area.
- Utilizes Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as necessary.
- To be considered for this Analytical Chemist job opportunity a BS/BA degree preferred; ideally in a scientific or technical discipline and/or relevant laboratory experience within a Pharmaceutical Quality Control Laboratory.
- Basic understanding of cGMPs and regulatory requirements as they relate to laboratory practices and manufacturing processes.
- Understanding of technical areas related to pharmaceutical manufacturing, analytical chemistry analyses, statistical methods, quality control, and quality assurance.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm.
- Multiple shifts available
Send Resume To firstname.lastname@example.org and include Job Title In Subject Line