- Excellent employment opportunity for an Architect Senior in the Redwood City, CA area.
- Cloud Engineers - Java developer Level II and Level III - needed to help with micro services development and big fixes.
- Lead the effort to ensure that common architecture decisions support the business and Information Services strategy, and that the architectures delivered are compliant with relevant company architecture standards, blueprints and roadmaps.
- Will specialize in Solution, Domain or Enterprise architecture.
- To be considered for this Architect Senior job opportunity you must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Java developer Level II require at least 5-7 years of experience needed to help with micro services development and big fixes.
- Java developer Level III require at least 7-10 years of experience.
- Custom development of a backend platform that integrates with Mobile apps, websites, and enterprise systems
Microservices / API development
- Enterprise integrations such as Active Directory/PingFederate, ERP systems (products), CRM systems (people)
3rd party external integrations to Twillio, MailGun, Google, Box, Adobe, etc.
- Data structures and modeling experience.
Send Resume To firstname.lastname@example.org and include Job Title In Subject Line