- Excellent employment opportunity for a Bioengineering Scientist in the Waltham, MA area.
- In this role, you will have the opportunity to explore the dynamics of cells by engineering cutting edge microfluidic platforms to explore signaling dynamics of cellular pathways.
- Your work will develop and engineer novel tools in company labs to understand how these signal dynamics impact tissue and disease-related biology.
- Close connections with projects will allow the proposed translational research to contribute towards increasing the effectiveness of pharmaceutical therapies.
- Quantify impact of drug dynamics on cellular fate in disease and normal tissue models.
- Develop novel in vitro experimental platform for investigating dynamic stimuli in biological systems.
- Develop mathematical models describing systems level behavior of biological pathways.
- Work collaboratively with other experts internally and externally across various disciplines to achieve project initiatives.
- Externally present results at scientific conferences and publish scientific papers in high quality peer-reviewed journals.
- To be considered for this Bioengineering Scientist job opportunity you must have a PhD in relevant discipline, such as Biological Engineering, Systems Biology, Engineering or Physics.
- Expertise with standard molecular biology techniques, including mammalian cell culturing
- Experience with quantitative approaches to modeling and analyzing biological data
- Programming or scripting experience
- Experience with microfluidics
- Hands on experience using, designing and building microphysiological or “organ-on-a-chip” systems desired
- Experience with stem cells and/or organoid systems
- Previous experience studying biological signaling networks
- Experience with model building software (e.g. Matlab, Berkeley Madonna, R)
- Knowledge of cancer biology including DNA damage response and apoptosis pathways
Send Resume To firstname.lastname@example.org and include Job Title In Subject Line