- Excellent employment opportunity for a Biostatistics Consultant in the Raritan, NJ area.
- Responsible for statistical aspects of clinical research projects especially statistical analysis and interpretation of data, and reporting of results.
- Work with SAS programmers as part of a biostatistics team.
- To be considered for this Biostatistics Consultant job opportunity a Masters or a Ph.D. degree in statistics, biostatistics, or related field.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Good interpersonal skills and understanding of team-culture. Works towards and meets deadlines
- Candidate with experience conducting statistical analysis of clinical research data. Experience using SAS.
- Knowledge of applied statistics, strong SAS programming skills, and the ability to understand client needs are desirable.
Send Resume To firstname.lastname@example.org and include Job Title In Subject Line