- Excellent employment opportunity for a Contracts Advisor in the Wilmington, DE area.
- A managing position providing leadership during the contract management and negotiation process to ensure ethical, fair and compliant practices are followed when developing, negotiating and executing contracts and confidentiality agreements for US Medical Affairs activities.
- Draft appropriate agreements in accordance with legal Principals and Global SOPs
- Negotiate complex contracts in accordance with company policy and legal and customer requirements
- Interpret and communicate business commitments, review and negotiate terms and conditions of contracts
- Advise leadership and team with regard to potential contractual and business risks
- Lead contractual aspects including compliance with requirements of FMV
- Interpret complex contracts and respond effectively to inquiries using original or innovative techniques or style
- Review submitted vendor budgets to determine FMV and relevant benchmarks in collaboration with Procurement, if applicable
- Suggest and define strategies for avoiding potential compliance issues and reduce risk
- Responsible for producing Payment Schedule based on the MSA, rate card, tactics provided by the team and company policies/guidelines
- Maintain the status of all agreements, budgets, issues, and communications with both internal and external sources, for assigned projects
- Update and utilize the AMP database and performance metrics for comparison to industry standard
- Ensures final contract documents are consistent with agreements reached at negotiations.
- Support internal and external audits and litigation activities
- Approve Agreements with final signature, according to Delegation of Authority
- To be considered for this Contracts Advisor job opportunity you must have a Bachelor’s degree within a scientific or healthcare field.
- Minimum of 3+ years of contract negotiation experience
- Project Management qualification or significant and comparable experience
- Experience within the pharmaceutical industry ideally working within a clinical study/investigator initiated study/clinical development field
- Experience and knowledge of the clinical study and drug development processes and relevant guidelines, e.g. GCP/ICH for a specific therapeutic and geographical area
- Legal/paralegal or experience preferred
Send Resume To firstname.lastname@example.org and include Job Title In Subject Line