- Excellent employment opportunity for a Drug Safety Associate-I in the Horsham, PA area.
- Responsible for the receipt and data entry of adverse event reports following company standard operating procedures, internal business practices and regulatory guidance.
- To be considered for a Drug Safety Associate-I job opportunity a Health/Biomedical Degree (BS, PhD or other related scientific degree/qualification) OR
- Licensed Practical Nurse without Bachelors degree but with knowledge of Drug Safety usually exhibited by minimum 5 years of experience in pharmaceutical safety-related role.
- Registered Nurse OR Pharmaceutical industry experience is preferred
- Intermediate Information Technology Skills
- Proactive approach/uses own initiative
- Manages own work, able to prioritize, plan and organize work assignments and work under strict timelines
- Ability to follow guidelines, working practices etc. Experience of working with SOP/WI preferred
- Quality oriented, with attention to detail/accuracy
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of medical terminology
Send Resume To firstname.lastname@example.org and include Job Title In Subject Line