Fladger & Assoc. Inc. is seeking 1 professional for Fulltime employment (40 hours a week) for the position of Drug Safety Specialist at Bear, DE 19701 at competitive salary. Posted 10/11/16
· Responsible for processing individual case safety reports according to SOPs and local/international regulations.
· Perform triage for all incoming.
· Participate in the case review process to ensure accurate medical safety data documentation.
· Perform all data entry and other required administrative functions in the safety database.
· Ensure accurate and consistent coding of diseases, adverse events, and medications according to the project-specific coding conventions in the Safety Database.
· Assist team in the preparation of regulatory safety reports; Assist in the SAE reconciliation.
· Travel within USA required.
· To be considered for this Drug Safety Specialist job opportunity you must have a Master’s in Business Admin with Pharmaceutical Management Major plus 2 years of Experience in any related field.
We offer comprehensive benefits.
- To apply send your resume to Attn: HR, Fladger & Assoc. Inc., 204 stewards Ct, Bear, DE 19701