- Excellent employment opportunity for a Research Associate-II in the Spring House, PA area.
- The individual will be actively involved in laboratory work requiring strong skills in cell culture, transfection, RT-PCR, Western blot, Luminex, and FACS.
- Will be actively involved in laboratory work related to the sampling of chemicals, raw materials, and-or blood and tissues for the determination of pharmacokinetic properties of therapeutics coming from various research targets through in vivo experimentation.
- Interact with vivarium staff to coordinate in vivo study execution and sample acquisition.
- Manage processing and characterization of samples obtained from in vivo studies.
- Execute soluble protein isolation and analysis via bead-based multiplex platform.
- Mammalian cell culture and aseptic technique.
- Contribute experimentally to programs targeting inflammatory bowel disease.
- To be considered for this Research Associate-II job opportunity a BS with 3-6 years of experience, a MS with 1-3 years of experience or a PhD in biological sciences, with substantial training in immunology, pharmacology and/or cellular biology.
- Work in a research environment in support of new or modified discoveries as it relates to R&D.
- Adept at establishing and writing protocols and interacting with Therapeutic Teams to design the most appropriate experiments.
- Ability to manage workload, coordinate in vivo studies and prioritize tasks.
- Demonstration of oral, written and interpersonal skills including the ability to document and effectively communicate interpretation of data and results validation of assays.
- Hands-on experience with diverse cell-based assays for therapeutic screening is necessary, particularly analysis of cell responses using ELISA and FACS.
- Hands-on experience with cell culture (cell lines and primary cells) is absolutely required.
- Experience with human or mouse whole blood assays and blood handling skills is preferred.
- Direct experience with biochemical techniques, such as protein quantification and western blot analysis, are preferred.
- The candidate should also have strong quantitative skills and data analysis capabilities.
- Good organizational skills, flexibility and a proven ability to work collaboratively in a fast paced, highly matrixed, interactive environment is of the essence.
Send Resume To email@example.com and include Job Title In Subject Line