- Excellent employment opportunity for a Scientist-II in the Spring House, PA area.
- Work in research laboratory with a focus on high throughput preparative protein purification.
- The studies may involve the purification of antibodies and other proteins expressed in HEK or CHO cells, running automated purification instruments, purification method development and analytical characterization of purified proteins.
- Will work alongside scientists in the Lead Optimization Purification group to support portfolio projects.
- Application of laboratory skills in antibody purification and protein biochemical characterization.
- Ability to design, execute and interpret experiments with manager’s approval.
- Maintain accurate laboratory notebooks and prepare summaries, protocols, etc.
- To be considered for this Scientist-II job opportunity a B.S. in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology or related areas in Life Sciences, and at least 2 years of laboratory experience, or an M.S. with 0-2 years of related laboratory experience is required.
- Qualified candidates must have the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment while maintaining accuracy, be able to collaborate with others, and have strong analytical skills. Good verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Protein purification experience is required.
- Experience with AKTA, HPLC, High Throughput Automation, HPLC and SDS-PAGE are desired.
Send Resume To firstname.lastname@example.org and include Job Title In Subject Line